Location: London, SE1
Mango Logistics Group is one of London’s best-loved courier and storage companies. We are made up of three companies: Mango Storage, Mango Couriers – UK Same-Day and Mango International – UK Next Day and International Express.
Primarily responsible for ensuring Mango International client base receive excellent support via phone and email whilst providing operational support of processing shipments as per set guidelines.
To meet and exceed customer expectations by exhibiting Mango’s Brand and Values.
Communicate our various product features, benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to Mango.
- Educated to minimum “A Level” or equivalent
- Ability to respond to and deal with customer and supplier communication by email and telephone to a VERY HIGH STANDARD
- Innovative, proactive, keen to learn and progress within our business
- Can do attitude and willingness to be flexible is a must
- Bonus Points:
- A real customer-champion who goes above and beyond to ensure a great service
- Prior customer service experience (either within retail, hospitality or ideally within an office environment)
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken
- Excellent time-management skills are essential as this is a very fast-paced environment
- Great team-player who is able to work effectively with other departments and internal stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and full of energy
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding logistics business as a Customer Service/Operations Assistant. The company has big plans for the future so it is an excellent chance to become part of it and have a genuine and tangible impact on the success of the company. If you think that this is something which you can excel in then please don’t hesitate in applying today!