Type of Contract– Permanent (Full time)
Department: Storage and Warehouse
We are looking for someone who has experience within the fast-paced storage/warehousing industry to join our busy logistics company in Bermondsey, London.
The right candidate with the right attitude has the ability to, over time, learn all areas of our business, from international couriers through to urgent same-day logistics.
• Control the movement of inbound and outbound stock
• Pick and pack client orders
• Respond to customer enquiries
• Maintain stock levels and stock accuracy
• Maintain an orderly & clean warehouse at all times
• Build strong relationships with our clients
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent eye for detail and cleanliness
• A true team player ready to take the initiative and help others
• Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Problem Solver required to solve issues decisively and independently constantly
• Hands-On and fit – there is a high turnover of stock in and out, so this is very much a hands-on role involving moving, organising and packaging stock
• Health and safety experience – workplace safety
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing logistics company currently located close to Tower Bridge
If you are interested in this role, apply below.