Based minutes away from Tower Bridge, Mango Logistics Group offers bespoke logistics solutions, both simple and complex to our customers. We believe in delivering excellence beyond measure which has led to our exponential growth year on year. We are currently looking for an Account Manager to cement long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What does an Account Manager at Mango Logistics do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Operations and Sales departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel in and around London.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve targets while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales target
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Promote Mango’s web presence via reviews and recommendations
• Ensure every client is aware of, and ideally use, all the Mango services (cross-selling/up-selling)
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, ACT) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills